Video: The 4 imperative traits of a supervisor
The best supervisors always seem to strike a perfect balance of management and leadership capabilities. PoliceOne Contributor Gary Klugiewicz explains that in order to be an effective supervisor, you must address four different responsibilities. They are to mentor, to model, to nurture, and to empower.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house