Video: Periodic pistol maintenance
During a recent visit to the Sig Sauer Academy in New Hampshire, PoliceOne asked the question: "How can an operator best certify that a pistol will make the appropriate sound ("bang" not "click") when the gunfight is on.
Scott Kenneson, Senior Instructor for the Sig Sauer Academy goes through some of the typical cleaning and maintenance procedures you’ll want to keep in mind.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court