Video: Periodic pistol maintenance
During a recent visit to the Sig Sauer Academy in New Hampshire, PoliceOne asked the question: "How can an operator best certify that a pistol will make the appropriate sound ("bang" not "click") when the gunfight is on.
Scott Kenneson, Senior Instructor for the Sig Sauer Academy goes through some of the typical cleaning and maintenance procedures you’ll want to keep in mind.
- Officer Safety
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds