Duck assists deputy with traffic control
Deputy Whiteley was assisting with traffic control at an injury accident. The duck, later found to be named "Quackers," took an instant liking to her, and stayed with her the entire time she was out there (more than 30 minutes). A neighbor finally came along and said that he would escort Quackers back to his nearby home.
- Police Humor
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman