3 questions to help assign blame
Asking the right questions will assist in determining who is utterly at fault. Whether it’s the administration, the officer, or anybody else, we’re always trying to fix blame. There are three key questions that should always be asked when assessing a situation and determining who is at fault. P1 Columnist Gary Kluugiewicz explains them in the video tip below.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman