Report Writing - Brady vs. Maryland
Report Writing consists of many areas that are important and combine to ensure a successful prosecution. This includes writing a factually accurate report and the understanding of “Brady” issues when writing a report.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman