Sgt. Sean Murphy: "I'm doing great."
Sergeant Sean Murphy of the Massachusetts State Police, who leaked photos of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has been placed on desk duty "until a further investigation is completed," but it appears that he won't lose his job or suffer a significant career setback. In fact, Murphy said on CBS 'This Morning' that he’s "doing great."
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter