Sgt. Sean Murphy: "I'm doing great."
Sergeant Sean Murphy of the Massachusetts State Police, who leaked photos of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, has been placed on desk duty "until a further investigation is completed," but it appears that he won't lose his job or suffer a significant career setback. In fact, Murphy said on CBS 'This Morning' that he’s "doing great."
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert