TASER CEO talks spike in cameras following Ferguson
TASER CEO Rick Smith tells Christine Romans that the uncertainty is what's most dangerous when it comes to acquiring body cameras.
For free grant assistance for all TASER products, request help here.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend