Ron Council: Setting Up and Training with Your Patrol Rifle
Dave Smith talks with Ron Council, Firearms Instructor at Palm Beach Gardens P.D. Ron believe officers and patrol deputies should have rifles in order to equalize forces and improve their abilities when meeting a threat. Dave and Ron discuss the benefits of patrol rifles which include scopes that enable consistent, long distance, precision shots.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds