FULL LIST OF Physical Training Columns
9 reasons police officers should work out with Kettlebells–
Kettlebell training is popular among the physically elite because it builds muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance, anaerobic power, and grip strength
Making time for 'patrol ready' physical fitness–
We police officers generally have to work out on our own time, and I see that as being just one more hour added to our shift
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
Flow chart: What type of credit card should you pick?
According to PoliceOne data, LEOs are 1.23 times more likely than other consumers to have a credit card. Are you selecting the correct one?