Conn. police, dispatch feuding for past year
Police say dispatchers fail to provide information that could "jeopardize officer safety"
By Amanda Pinto
New Haven Register
MADISON, Conn. — The distance between the dispatch center and the areas where town police supervisors work can't be more than a few dozen feet.
Until recently, those familiar with police and dispatch said, it seemed more like a chasm.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Conn. police, dispatch feuding for past year
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds