Calif. PD completing $1M station expansion
By Gail Wesson
The Riverside Press Enterprise
Work is nearly finished on an addition to the San Jacinto police station that should accommodate needs for the next 10-15 years.
"We'll start moving in over the next couple weeks," said Lt. Bill Tyler, who gave a brief tour last week before his departure for a new assignment in Moreno Valley. The projected completion date is June 15.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. PD completing $1M station expansion
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman