Wrongly jailed cop urged by chief to sue
"After everything he's been through, he has every right to sue, and I hope that he does it"
By Joe Hosey
Chicago Sun Times
LYNWOOD, Ill. — Brian Dorian's boss had some advice for the Lynwood cop charged with gunning down three men in a two-state shooting spree: sue.
"After everything he's been through, he has every right to sue, and I hope that he does it," said Lynwood Police Chief Russell Pearson.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wrongly jailed cop urged by chief to sue
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman
- Video: Mo. governor completes SWAT challenge in honor of slain deputy