Hurt former cop fights for workers' insurance
In 2008, the officer was attacked by a 300-pound prisoner who he was transporting to the city jail
By Ernie Suggs
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
ATLANTA — Scott Eisenmann hasn't worn socks in two years. The pain in his legs is so bad that he can't even sleep under sheets. Sitting in his wheelchair on Wednesday, even his shorts were starting to irritate him to the point where he had to lay down.
Yet, the former Atlanta police officer has been deemed fit to work — according to a doctor working on his workers' compensation case.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Hurt former cop fights for workers' insurance
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house