2 NY vet cops on opposite sides of SAFE Act
Both lawmen seemed to want more debate on the new gun safety law and suggested it is far from a perfect solution
By Rick Pfeiffer
Niagara, N.Y. — Larry Eggert and Robert “Bobby” Gee both know more than a few things about guns.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 NY vet cops on opposite sides of SAFE Act
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds