Fla. mayor to look at dispute involving cops, firefighters, and a career criminal
West Palm mayor to meet with police chief and state attorney following an incident in which a career criminal apparently threatened the lives of West Palm Beach officers
By Alexandra Seltzer and Jorge Milian
Palm Beach Post
As the West Palm Beach police chief and the county's state attorney get ready for a sit-down today to work out issues regarding their recent, very public spat, more details have emerged regarding two officers and a firefighter who apparently were central to the dispute.
West Palm Beach Mayor Jeri Muoio suggested today's meeting and was to sit down with Chief Vince Demasi and State Attorney Dave Aronberg at 2 p.m. at the state attorney's office.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help