University of Cincinnati
When it comes to graduate-level education in criminal justice, you don’t want to learn from rookies. Leverage UC’s 15+ years of experience educating CJ leaders, and you’ll study with some of the field’s most recognized and respected professors. You’ll also have the chance to specialize your education. You can choose a general track or select from three in-demand concentrations: Analysis of Criminal Behavior, Law Enforcement & Crime Prevention, or Corrections & Offender Rehabilitation.
The UC difference:
• #3 Online Criminal Justice School by U.S. News & World Report
• Flexible, 100% online coursework you can complete in as little as 1 year
• Curriculum that pairs cutting-edge theory with real-world application
• Experienced support team for all academic and technical questions
• Full or part-time enrollment options
• No GRE for qualified applicants
Graduates of UC’s online CJ program have secured high-level positions in the White House, the Environmental Protection Agency, and as police chiefs and nuclear security officials, just to name a few. Find out how you can join the ranks of distinguished UC MSCJ grads now.