Chicago officers rescue 3 from burning building
The Chicago Tribune
CHICAGO, Ill. — The top ranking Chicago police official behind Supt. Philip Cline and another officer rescued three people Saturday afternoon from a burning two-story building on the Far South Side, authorities said.
First Deputy Supt. Dana Starks and Officer James Mitidiero were treated for smoke inhalation at St. Francis Hospital and Health Center in Blue Island and later released.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Chicago officers rescue 3 from burning building
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds