270 reasons to pay your respects in Wash.
Copyright 2006 The News Tribune
All Rights Reserved
Members of the law enforcement community and relatives of slain officers prepare to dedicate a state memorial in Olympia to 270 officers who lost their lives in the line of duty.
By STACEY MULICK
The News Tribune
OLYMPIA, Wash. — Andrew Bolon was a trailblazer.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 270 reasons to pay your respects in Wash.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms