Pa. officer rescues 3 in house blaze
By Larry King
The Philadelphia Inquirer
BUCKS COUNTY, Pa. — A muscular police officer broke into a burning Bucks County home early yesterday and helped three residents to escape the flames — one of them draped over his back.
The injuries might have been far worse, Pilla said, had not Officer Jack Kenney, 31, broken through the locked front door and raced into the burning home on Buck Hill Drive.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. officer rescues 3 in house blaze
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house