Pa. officer rescues 3 in house blaze
By Larry King
The Philadelphia Inquirer
BUCKS COUNTY, Pa. — A muscular police officer broke into a burning Bucks County home early yesterday and helped three residents to escape the flames — one of them draped over his back.
The injuries might have been far worse, Pilla said, had not Officer Jack Kenney, 31, broken through the locked front door and raced into the burning home on Buck Hill Drive.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Pa. officer rescues 3 in house blaze
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests