Ga. officer who lost leg sets site on returning to duty
Editor's Note — Patrol gets in a cop’s blood and the drive to fight your way back to the street after an injury, even one as catastrophic as the loss of a limb, serves as an inspiration for everyone. We wish Officer McDaniel all the best and hope that he, like New York State Trooper Matt Swartz who also lost a leg, can get back to the work he loves soon.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman