Ga. officer who lost leg sets site on returning to duty
Editor's Note — Patrol gets in a cop’s blood and the drive to fight your way back to the street after an injury, even one as catastrophic as the loss of a limb, serves as an inspiration for everyone. We wish Officer McDaniel all the best and hope that he, like New York State Trooper Matt Swartz who also lost a leg, can get back to the work he loves soon.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests