NYPD officer saves a dozen from house fire
By Michael Frazier
NEW YORK — With flames engulfing the Bronx home yesterday morning, New York police officers Christopher Scott and Michael Welsh couldn't wait for firefighters.
So they rushed into the 2 1/2-story house to help lead residents to safety.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: NYPD officer saves a dozen from house fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests