2 Calif. officers praised for rescue in fire
By Henry K. Lee
The San Francisco Chronicle
FREMONT, Calif. — Two Fremont police officers are being praised for rushing into a burning apartment Thursday morning to rescue an unconscious woman.
The actions of officers John Anderson and Brian Shadle saved the woman's life, said Capt. Gerry Fogel of the Fremont Fire Department.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 2 Calif. officers praised for rescue in fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help