Wis. officer saves residents from fire
By Lawrence Sussman
The Milwaukee Journal sentinel
GRAFTON, Wis. - A homeowner is crediting police Sgt. Emmett Grissom with dousing a fire that could have destroyed the man's house.
Without Grissom's early warning, homeowner Dean La Fleur said, "My house would have gone up in smoke in a heartbeat."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Wis. officer saves residents from fire
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms