Fla. officer helps deliver roadside baby
The Associated Press
ORLANDO, Fla. — An Orlando police officer made a special delivery on the side of a road — a baby girl.
Darren and Maria Hinshaw were on their way to the hospital yesterday when the baby's head started to crown.
Adams delivered baby Pamela and another officer used a shoestring to tie the baby's umbilical cord.
Rescue crews transported the mother and newborn baby girl to the hospital where they are doing just fine.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops