Officer slain in 1950 is honored
By Christine Olley
The Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — James Donohoe came home from his job as a Philadelphia police officer every day, tossed his hat on the couch and picked up his daughter, Julia.
"How's my beautiful little girl?" he would ask.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Officer slain in 1950 is honored
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help