Cops' brother grabs, disarms bar shooter
The Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — A Philadelphia police officer's brother is being credited with apprehending an enraged bar patron who allegedly shot four men on the streets of South Philadelphia yesterday.
The violence began when David DiPrimo, 24, of 11th Street near Huntingdon, North Philadelphia, and an unidentified man got into an argument at McDaniel's bar on 2nd Street near Snyder Avenue yesterday morning, said police spokesman Sgt. Ray Evers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Cops' brother grabs, disarms bar shooter
- Bizarre Beat
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman