Cops' brother grabs, disarms bar shooter
The Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — A Philadelphia police officer's brother is being credited with apprehending an enraged bar patron who allegedly shot four men on the streets of South Philadelphia yesterday.
The violence began when David DiPrimo, 24, of 11th Street near Huntingdon, North Philadelphia, and an unidentified man got into an argument at McDaniel's bar on 2nd Street near Snyder Avenue yesterday morning, said police spokesman Sgt. Ray Evers.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Cops' brother grabs, disarms bar shooter
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help