Former cop found mission in singing
By Evan Goodenow
FORT WAYNE, Ind. — Before Sept. 11, 2001, he was a New York City police officer who sang in his spare time. Afterward, it was the opposite.
And besides the change in the amount of time tenor Daniel Rodriguez spent singing, there was also a change in his motivation.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Former cop found mission in singing
- Community Policing
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house