Devoted N.J. cop honored, mourned
To young son's salute, officer is bid farewell
By Sharon Adarlo
NEWARK, N.J. — Six-year-old Tyler Zerby stood outside Our Lady of Peace Church in North Brunswick yesterday, watching as white-gloved police officers slowly approached with the casket of his father.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Devoted N.J. cop honored, mourned
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman