Idaho officers praised for saving fire victims
Chris Davis and Jason Rose, the first police on the scene, helped evacuate people from the inferno.
By Katy Moeller
The Idaho Statesman
BOISE, Idaho — Boise police Officer Chris Davis was running as fast as he could Aug. 25, pounding on doors and urging Oregon Trail Heights residents to get out of their homes, when he realized the fire ripping through the subdivision had caught him.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Idaho officers praised for saving fire victims
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court