Ex-deputy testifies in Ga. courthouse shooting trial
Ga. courthouse shooting trial opens
By Rhonda Cook
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
ATLANTA, Ga. — Retired Fulton County Deputy Grantley White sobbed as he recounted one of his greatest heartaches to his already damaged heart; the day his friend and the judge he protected was shot dead while sitting on the bench.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman