Calif. officer taken off life support, his organs saved a life
Calif. officer on life support after car crash
By Henry K. Lee
San Francisco Chronicle
RICHMOND, Calif. — A Richmond police officer was taken off life support this morning, three days after he crashed his car on a rain-slicked road while responding to a call.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds