Shot NYPD cop recovers, is back home
Two NYPD officers shot at subway station
By Sophia Chang
NEW YORK — As wounded NYPD officer Jason Maass returned to his West Babylon home Wednesday, he gave a thumbs up for a group of waiting reporters and praised his partner, Shane Farina, who was recovering from surgery after Tuesday's subway shooting.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Shot NYPD cop recovers, is back home
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help