Shot NYPD cop recovers, is back home
Two NYPD officers shot at subway station
By Sophia Chang
NEW YORK — As wounded NYPD officer Jason Maass returned to his West Babylon home Wednesday, he gave a thumbs up for a group of waiting reporters and praised his partner, Shane Farina, who was recovering from surgery after Tuesday's subway shooting.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Shot NYPD cop recovers, is back home
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman