Priest helps family, colleagues cope with FBI agent's death
By Michael A. Fuoco
The Rev. Joseph McCaffrey, pastor of Ss. John & Paul Church in Franklin Park, has counseled relatives of suicide victims, parents of children killed in accidents and the families of those who died when United Airlines Flight 93 crashed in Somerset County, in the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
He knows the raw emotion, the debilitating confusion, the numbing questions that arise in times of sudden, tragic loss.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police