Okla. deputies tried to save trapped officer
By Robert Medley
JONES, Okla. — When Oklahoma County sheriff's deputies and a Luther police officer went out on a report of a man trapped beneath a car Tuesday night, they didn't realize the victim was a fellow lawman.
The officers knew Jones police Lt. Kenny Ray. But they did not know until they arrived at his house that it was Ray beneath that car, Jones police officer Joe Bradley said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Okla. deputies tried to save trapped officer
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman