Family of slain Ga. officer seeks justice 6 years after his death
By Steve Visser
ATLANTA — Renalda Blount is plain worn out waiting for justice.
Nearly six years ago, the retired Army sergeant was in bed with her window open in her south Fulton County neighborhood when she heard gunshots come from the nearby Red Oak community.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds