Troopers who saved Colo. man honored
By Kieran Nicholson
DENVER — Two state troopers who saved a man's life after a fiery crash were recognized Wednesday by the patrol and the doctor they saved.
Cpl. Timothy McClinchy and Trooper Randy Orton came upon a sport utility vehicle in August that had been rear-ended by a semi that had been going 60 mph along Interstate 70 in Aurora.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Troopers who saved Colo. man honored
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms