Paralyzed Calif. officer vows to return to duty
By Robert Salonga
Contra Costa Times
Calif. officer paralyzed in crash starts motivational foundation
Trooper interviewed in Blood Lessons named Athlete of the Month
Maintaining your winning mindset
ANTIOCH, Calif. — James Vincent remembers it clearly.
His patrol car went airborne, and he felt weightless. He recalls trying to hit the brake pedal, realizing then that was probably impossible.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Paralyzed Calif. officer vows to return to duty
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms