Off duty Philly cop helps nab four criminals
By David Gambacorta
Philadelphia Daily News
PHILADELPHIA — A punk thief pointed a gun at the head of a terrified woman in Oak Lane Tuesday night and posed a simple question: Do you know what time it is?
She responded with a tearful scream and was promptly knocked to the ground by the crook and his three accomplices, on Colonial Street near 2nd, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Off duty Philly cop helps nab four criminals
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help