Minn. officer's widow chronicles grief and survival
By Brady Gervais
LINO LAKES, Minn. — When Jennifer Silvera's husband died, she picked up a pen.
Her life was nearly perfect. She had married her high school sweetheart, and they were raising their two children in a home they had bought recently in Forest Lake.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help