Minn. officer's widow chronicles grief and survival
By Brady Gervais
LINO LAKES, Minn. — When Jennifer Silvera's husband died, she picked up a pen.
Her life was nearly perfect. She had married her high school sweetheart, and they were raising their two children in a home they had bought recently in Forest Lake.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds