Five bullets can't stop Va. officer from doing his job
By Kristin Davis
CHESAPEAKE, Va. — The rookie police officer who was shot 25 days ago in a rush-hour pursuit says he's getting better and is eager to return to work.
"It will take more than this to scare me away," Sean Fleming said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests