Family, friends mourn fallen Jersey City officer
By Karen Keller and Carly Rothman
JERSEY CITY, N.J. — Where Marc DiNardo led, others followed.
It was true at Hudson Catholic High School, where as a teen he was voted "most popular" and "most unique." And it was true at the Jersey City Police Department, where the 10-year veteran served in an elite emergency response unit.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Family, friends mourn fallen Jersey City officer
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help