Tenn. officers honored for actions in shooting
By Todd South
Chattanooga Times Free Press
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. — On his computer screen Fort Oglethorpe police Officer Mitchell Moore has a frightening scene -- a frozen frame of the a man just as he's about to shoot the officer.
He knows some might not understand his choice to upload the picture from his Taser's camera to such an unavoidable location, but that's OK. It's there for him not anyone else.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Tenn. officers honored for actions in shooting
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms