Off-duty officers save child from alleged molester
By Christian Boone
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
ATLANTA — As Sara Murphy finished an impromptu hike down Stone Mountain, Ruth Stringer was set to begin a five-mile run.
They were among the few people at Stone Mountain on a dreary Sunday afternoon, Sept. 20. There was someone else, too --- a man lurking near the restrooms.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police