Mo. cop shot in home invasion in recovery
By Carolyn Tuft
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A St. Louis police officer shot five times during a home invasion last week was released from the hospital on Friday, a police spokeswoman said Monday.
"She continues to amaze her doctors and co-workers with her strength and determination as she recovers. However, she still has a very long road ahead to a full recovery," police spokeswoman Erica S. Van Ross said in a news release.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. cop shot in home invasion in recovery
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms