Mo. cop shot in home invasion in recovery
By Carolyn Tuft
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
ST. LOUIS, Mo. — A St. Louis police officer shot five times during a home invasion last week was released from the hospital on Friday, a police spokeswoman said Monday.
"She continues to amaze her doctors and co-workers with her strength and determination as she recovers. However, she still has a very long road ahead to a full recovery," police spokeswoman Erica S. Van Ross said in a news release.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Mo. cop shot in home invasion in recovery
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman