Outpouring of support for Minn. officer's widower, son
ST. PAUL, Minn. — Every morning when he wakes up, and every night before he goes to bed, Leland Heroux hears how much his mother loved him.
"The first story I told him was about how we met, so it just kind of progresses from there," says Andy Heroux, whose son was born Aug. 30 and whose wife, Brienne, died two weeks later. She was 30 years old.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman