Fla. deputy teaches life-saving methods to community
Naples Daily News
COLLIER COUNTY, Fla. — He's a living, breathing reminder of the dangers law officers face every day.
The Collier County Sheriff's Office's Cpl. Bill Pschigoda, 44, nearly lost his life in 2006 when he was run down by a 21-year-old gang member while attempting to stop a suspect fleeing during a chase.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court