Va. officer hurt in crash rebuilds police career
By Kristin Davis
SUFFOLK, Va. — Shane Everett asked for the midnight shift because all kinds of things happen in the dark. People rob convenience stores and break into buildings and drive after drinking too much.
The young police officer liked to hunt for cars swerving along Suffolk’s lonely back roads.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Va. officer hurt in crash rebuilds police career
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police