Texas officer killed in crash loved motorcycle duty
Officer Craig Story died in a fiery collision with a bus
Dallas Morning News
DALLAS — Three months ago, Craig Story achieved his longtime dream of becoming a motorcycle officer. That dream ended Wednesday morning when the 34-year-old Arlington police officer died in a fiery collision with a school bus on one of the city's busiest roadways.
Story, a seven-year veteran of the force and proud father of a 2-year-old son, died at the scene.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help