Community grieves loss of Pa. state trooper
Trooper Paul G. Richey was ambushed during a domestic dispute
By Luis Fabregas
Pittsburgh Tribune Review
PITTSBURGH — Every Thursday afternoon, Trooper Paul G. Richey would pick up his children, Connor and Catherine, at the after-school program at his parents' church.
Cat, 6, always ran to Daddy. Connor, 11, followed close behind.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Community grieves loss of Pa. state trooper
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help